Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marchelle's Date With Her Handsome Lolo

December 24, 2008

Since we couldn't spend Christmas with my dad, we had just decided to meet him before he headed home (Bulacan pa kasi sya umuuwi, so hindi kami madalas nagkakasama). We ate at Max's (Rob place) first then after that naggala gala muna. I was so happy to see my baby and my dad having bonding moments. Bihira kasi sila talagang magkasama.

As much as possible, I want my baby to be really close to her Lolo Papem. Nung una kasi, medyo nahihiya sya dito at parang hindi nya kilala (since bihira nga silang magkita). But lately, nakakatuwa kasi hindi na sya nahihiya at kilala na rin nya ito (like last night, she was looking at our family picture and nagulat ako because she kept on saying, "Papem, papem!" while pointing at my dad :) ). Masheng is now very comfortable with and it makes my dad really happy! :)

No comments: