Sunday, December 2, 2007

More Xmas Decors!

We spent the weekend putting up all the remaining decors that we have at home. It's kinda late since we usually decorate our house 2 months before Christmas Day. We've all been busy kasi so we barely find time to do it. At least, natapos rin! I can now say, na Pasko na talaga sa house! I'm so exited for this year's Yuletide season because it's my baby's first! Ngayon ko lang ulit na feel 'yung same excitement na napi feel ko every Christmas season nung bata pa ako! I'm so excited for my baby! For sure she will receive tons of gifts this Xmas. Excited din akong mamili ng gifts for her and for my loved ones of course! Advance Merry Christmas to all!!!

hubby putting up more decors

"Anong ginagawa mo dyan, Papa?"

Nakikigulo ang bata!

pretty with Ponsettia

"Nangangati na po ako!"

It's Christmas Time!

Merry Xmas Michi!

No comments: