Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My First Letter to My Angel

I wrote it exactly 10 days before giving birth to her. It reminded me of my blissfull and enraptured preggy days (nakakamiss maging buntis, pero ayoko muna sa ngayon, ha? hehehe). I just wanna share this letter to guys. For sure, makakarelate ang mga mommies at ang mga nagbabalak na maging mommies someday...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To baby Juliana Marchelle,

Thanks for coming into our life. You are our little miracle sent to us from up above. We waited for quite a long time. God just knew that we would be the ones for you to love so I want to thank Him for giving you to us, for choosing us as your Mommy and Daddy to be.

I also want to thank you for giving me the most wonderful pregnancy that any mom could ever hope for. I never imagined that this journey could be so remarkable. Now, that it’s about to end, I want you to know that I really cherish and that I will continue to harbor each and every moment that you stayed within me throughout my child bearing days. I know it’s odd but despite all the pains, nausea and morning sickness, cramps, sleepless nights, moodiness, etc… that I’ve experienced for almost 9 months, I just feel that I will really miss those days of bearing you. Especially, I will miss all the kicks and turns, as you toss and move in my belly, that never fails to thrill and delight us, especially me.

But of course, I cannot be pregnant with you forever. Now, it’s almost time to let you go. A few weeks and days from now, we will finally meet you. Me and you father are really both very excited! We cannot wait for the moment that we could finally touch and hold you into our arms. Lots of other people are anticipating for your arrival. The world waits to see you. But just take your time sweetie, and come meet us when you are good and ready. I’m feeling nervous, you know it’s my first time, you are our very first angel. I know you’re nervous, too, but don’t worry my dear, I believe that everything will turn out fine. No one can harm you; mom will do everything to protect her little Marchelle. Just be patient and be brave my dear, we’ll be with each other soon.

We will wait ever so patiently to see your loving face and to feel your warmth as we nurture you with so much love and affection. We want you to know that we will love you and hold you from now until the end of time.

Love,
Mama

No comments: