Monday, July 26, 2010

VNC and Plains and Prints Gift Certificates from Kumiko Mae's Blog Contest

I joined Kumiko Mae's midyear blog contest and won!

The mechanics were so easy and simple. But I guess, what made me win was my photo entry posted on her FB account (that was optional though). She asked us to post a picture wearing our favorite shoes or dress.

Well here was my entry. This was actually not a very recent pic. This was taken last year when I was 8 months preggy with our bunso. I couldn't find any other photo of me wearing a nice dress so I chose to send this one. Well, as they say, 'maswerte talaga ang buntis'.

Here are my prizes... Plains and Prints and VNC gift certificates and other discount coupons! I'm actually more excited to shop for VNC shoes!

And of course, a love note from Miss Kumi! Thank you so much for choosing me! More power to your blog! :)

No comments: