Monday, July 26, 2010

Bisolvon Alagang Super MOMents

(LATE POST)

This was the biggest contest that I've joined so far...

Out of hundreds who submitted their pics, we were luckily chosen to be one of the 50 finalists (lucky, because I submitted my entry the day before the submission period had ended).

The next 3 weeks was a bit tough since voting gets 50 percent of the criteria (the remaining 20% goes to creativity and image quality and 30% for having emotional impact).

Though our votes didn't make it to top 7 (there would be just 7 winners), I was still hopeful since I did believe that the photo I submitted would somehow gain points based on the other criterias.

And I was right! After the voting period, I got a message from Bisolvon telling that us we made it to top 5! I thought we were just among the 5 finalists who won 10,000 each. But I got even more surprised when the winners were finally announced... we made it to the second place and won 25,000!

I was so happy that despite our low votes, we still made it! That means our entry was chosen because of it's creativity and emotional impact.

Kudos to all the SuperMOMs who joined especially to those who made it to top 7!

Here are the rest of the winners:

http://www.alagangsupermom.com.ph/LM/gallery~winners/View_Winners.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am just one of the many parents who really wonder how these other contestants could muster so many votes(i.e. 7,000 votes) in just a matter of minutes. moreso, how could they stomach the treachery they made just to win. as the saying goes "may karma din yan".kawawa naman yung bata kung madadamay pa sa karma.