Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Potty Training Day

I was busy sending Halloween greetings to my online friends when my hubby sent me a picture thru MSN. Since I didn't want to be disturbed, I didn't open it right away. But then I got curious when he told me, "Tingnan mo na lang 'yan matutuwa ka."

I got really surprised when I opened it!

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/almark71498/Others/?action=view¤t=CIMG2714.jpg" target="_blank">http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/almark71498/Others/CIMG2714.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

I almost couldn't believe it! Nung huli kasi naming sinubukan, eh talagang nagwala si Masheng! I asked if she already pooped on it... hindi pa naman daw. But the good news is, nag weewee na daw siya sa potty nya. Not bad for a beginner di ba? Syempre, I'll ask my hubby to tell me the whole story when I get home from work later (yep, I'm still here in the office working... *sigh*).

My husband really amazes me. I'm really wondering how Joms was able to do it. Ako, nga, eh pinagpaplanuhan ko pa kung panong gagawin since I've heard a lot of mommy stories saying na mahirap daw talaga sa simula. Anyway, hubby and Masheng really did a good job. 'Can't wait to go home na tuloy...

No comments: