Monday, July 7, 2008

Masheng's 2nd Magazine Appearance

Magazine: Baby Mag (July 2008 issue)

Baby Gallery Theme: "I Love My Pet"

I wasn't really expecting this. As I've mentioned before, I was really having a hard time when we had a "shoot" at home because of my makulit at maliligalig na models (Masheng and my doggy Michi)... But I still tried submitting pics. Baka nakulitan sila kasi ang dami kong sinend na pictures. :) I even sent some of Masheng's pics with different animals kahit hindi naman namin pet, hihihi! Here are the other pictures that I sent.

Masheng kissing a li'l birdie that Papa caught on the street.

Future Sabungera. Mahilig 'din sa manok like her mom.

Brave Masheng!

Anyway, Michi is my very precious dog. Actually, I have one more, my sweetie Hanna. Kaso hindi sila vibes ni Masheng kasi nagseselos siya dito. On the other hand, Michi is very close to my girl. Kahit sinasakyan nya at pinang gigigilan eh, walang reklamo. :)

Masheng with my precious doggies Hana and Michi.

Thanks to Baby mag for choosing our picture! Congrats to my Masheng and to my doggie Michi! Sana more to come... :)

No comments: