Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Masheng Turned 11 Months!

One more month to go, and our li'l girl will turn a year old. I can't help but feel a li'l emotional ... Haay, parang kailan lang... ang bilis talaga ng panahon ... For sure I will miss her "infant days" ... But of course, I'm also excited about having a toddler. I'm looking forward to doing lots of fun and educational activites with her!

By the way, Masheng already knows a lot of things at 11 months. She now knows a lot of tricks and can follow some simple instructions and commands (click here for her milestones and pictures on her 10th month). Nakakatuwa na ngang turuan kasi sobrang sharp ng memory nya at sobrang bilis nyang pasunurin! I taught her the latest trick yesterday. Just ask her to comb hair and she'll willingly do the gesture even without a comb (as if she has lots of hair!).

Hay, one more month to go at may 1 year old baby na ko! Advance Happy Birthday to Our Beloved Masheng!

Lola's gift on her 11th month ....

ang sweet ng lola! (my mom)

Checking out her new toy!

"I wonder how this works ..."

"Thank you Mamem for this new toy."

No comments: