Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Baby's Tarpaulin Layout

Since I want to take care of almost everything and I want to be "a-hands-on-mom" on my baby's 1st birthday, I took the courage to make and to design her birthday tarpaulin. It took me more than 2 days to finish these layouts and yet I'm still not satisfied... What to expect? ... with so limited time (I just work on my masterpiece here at the office since I haven't transfered my baby's pic yet in my home PC) and limited knowledge (I've been doing scraps using Adobe but this is my 1st time to try making a tarp layout) eh, talagang kahit sinong professional eh, 'di masisiyahan. But, I'm determined to have my own layout printed as my baby's tarpaulin. I want everything to have my personal touch sana kasi... hindi man ako ang magprint basta 'yung layout and design, eh, sa 'kin galing (at ang dami ko pang gagawin! cd souvenir, invitation, pinata, etc ... umandar na naman ang pagka frustrated party organizer ko!). Anyway, here are the layouts that I've been doing for the past few days, hindi pa nga tapos since 'di wala pa kong ilalagay na 10th and 11th month pics ni Masheng. I've been wanting the Precious Moments theme sana (although 'yung isa lang ang may ganung theme) ... yeah, I know, hindi sila mukhang tarp ... para lang silang scrap layouts ... that's why I need your honest opinions, please po! Thanks!

No comments: