Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Wave Phone from Samsung

LATE POST:

This came as a big surprise. I got so lazy that I didn't bother to invite my friends to my "wave". I think I got less than 40 people in it. But then lucky enough, my wave was raffled off as one of the lucky wave mates!

Just like the others who spent a lot of effort and time just to have the longest wave, I also won a brand new Samsung Wave phone!

My Samsung Wave phone


To understand the contest mechanics, visit this link:


I guess this has been my lucky year! Remember when I won another handset from LG? It was out of luck din since I was raffled off as a lucky voter from their "My Life's Good Contest." And it was just by simply voting and commenting on a friend's entry. (http://almark71498.multiply.com/journal/item/234/LG_Cookie_Wifi_from_LG_Lifes_Good_Contest

My LG Cookie Phone

No comments: