Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweet Memories With Yoshinoya

I joined Yoshinoya's contest at Facebook last month. Here's my winning entry:

"If I win, I will invite my hubby Jomark Villestas to YOSHINOYA PHILIPPINES (YCPI) and order their best selling Gyudons! That would be a very nice treat for such a hardworking husband and dad like him."

We won 2 bowls of their yummy Beef Gyudon with drinks as a prize.

We were supposed to take a sweet photo but since wala kaming kasamang kukuha, eh, wala kaming magandang pic (nakakahiya kasing magpa picture sa crew, libre na nga, eh, hehehe). So ayun, 'di na kami sumali dun sa next contest pa sana.

But we were of course still thankful, syempre anything na libre, masarap! Kahit nga si Masheng na mahirap pakainin, eh na enjoy ang food nila.

She also had a taste of their Mandarin Orange ice cream. I've tried it as well, ang sarap!

Baby King was with us also, but of course, he couldn't eat yet, nanakam lang, takaw kasi!

Thanks Yoshinoya for such a delicious treat!

No comments: